Summer festivals in Vaucluse
Summer has finally arrived, bringing with it the promise of major theatre, dance and music festivals. During these strange times, let’s take a look at the great moments that will accompany the new season in Vaucluse!
An abundance of major festivals is waiting for you.
Whether it’s the renowned Avignon festival or the lyrical Chorégies d’Orange, the classic major events will still be held this summer in Vaucluse
Under what conditions?
The programme for the Avignon Festival has already been published and will run from the 5th to the 25th of July. Tickets for the shows can be booked online from the 5th of June and are 100% digital in order to facilitate access to the venues. All necessary sanitary measures will be put in place.
As for the Off festival in Avignon, running from the 7th to the 31st of July, the programme is still being finalised. The different theatres are making every effort to guarantee a safe welcome in line with health regulations. You can view the programme and book tickets to the shows on the websites of several theatres, including the Chêne Noir, the La Luna, the théâtre du Bélier, the théâtre du Balcon, and the Chien qui fume…
Tickets for the Chorégies d’Orange are already available on their website and are available to buy at the box office from the 7th of June. All necessary sanitary measures will be in place.
The major music festivals
Good news: the majority of music festivals will be going ahead this year, and there is something for everyone!
Dance along to techno/ electro music at these festivals:
– Kolorz in Carpentras, 17th July
– Résonance in Avignon, 29th July – 1st August
– Insane in Apt, 13th -15th august
Appreciate every imaginable rhythm at these festivals:
– The jazz stylings of the musicales dans les vignes in La Tour d’Aigues, 20th June – 27th August
– The classical and jazz stylings of the estivales des Taillades, 2nd – 18th July
– Culture et Musiques juives in Carpentras, 1st and 2nd August
– Soirées d’été de Gordes, 4th – 9th August
– The contemporary music of the Sons du Lub’ in Beaumont de Pertuis, 26th August – 4th September
Other major summer events
Throughout the summer, various daytime and evening events in Vaucluse will mark your calendars.
– From the 10th to the 28th July, admire the choreography of the dancers of the Vaison Danse in Vaison-la-Romaine
– From the 9th to the 21st July, enjoy outdoor shows with the festival Villeneuve en scène
– From the 15th to the 25th July, be entertained by the theatrical programme of the nuits de l’enclave
– From the 8th to the 17th August, the festival de Lacoste
– Until the end of September, enjoy nature with the Ventoux Park les rendez-vous du Parc and the park’s 110 activities, as well as uncovering the secrets of the region’s flora and fauna.
– Frequent nature outings as part of the program of events in the environmentally sensitive areas of Vaucluse.