Jazz Festival in Villes sur Auzon
At the foot of Mont Ventoux, the little village of Villes-sur-Auzon hosts an annual jazz festival that's renowned for its convivial atmosphere!
For this 15th Festival, the Place du 8 Mai will once again be filled with the sounds of jazz. Here's what's in store:
- Wednesday 24 July at 9.30 pm: Les Doigts de l'Homme (Jazz Manouche - 10€)
- Thursday 25 July at 9.30 pm: Olivier PINTOS 6tet. Free admission
- Tuesday 30 July: Prestige concert with NIREK MOKAR And this Boogie Messengers (15€)
- Wednesday 31 July at 9.30 pm: Caroline Jazz Band - 6tet (Free admission)
- Thursday 1 August: Big Band from Pertuis. Free admission.
Detailed programme available on the Festival website: www.jazzavillesurauzon.fr