GR® de Pays: Luberon and the Vaucluse Mountains – Around the Claparèdes Plateau
Two way loop
Positive elevation gain
Negative elevation gain
Min. 222 meters
Max. 898 meters
Departure / Arrival
Apt / Apt
Place Lauze de Perret.
Tourist service in Apt :A 4-day hiking tour doing about 10km a day, or 2 days doing about 20km per day, depending how fit you are. Between the Petit and Grand Luberon lies the Claparèdes plateau, a geological site to explore along this route.
Go to the route
Zou bus line 15: Avignon - Apt
Zou bus line 17: Cavaillon - Apt
Zou bus line 9 Apt - Cadenet.
>> More information about the network and times
- Follow the GR® (white-red) / GRP® (yellow-red) signposting
- Itinerary shared with the GR®653D over the southern part and the GR®6 over the northern part.
- Itinerary sometimes shared with the Via Domitia cycling itinerary, remain courteous and vigilant
- Choose autumn or spring to do this hiking tour.
- Prepare for your hike.
- Plan to have good walking shoes, water and clothes that are suitable for the weather.
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- Within the territory of the Luberon Regional Nature Park
- Plateau tucked away between Petit and Granc Luberon, a concentration of history and geology
- Covered in 2 to 4 days
- Described counter-clockwise