Chapelle Saint Pierre
Tourist service in Sannes :
The small town of Sannes, close to the D27 road from the pond Bonde Cucuron, seat quietly a chapel dedicated to Saint Peter. This place was actually a former Benedictine priory, which depended on the Marseille Abbey of St. Victor. Rural Priory St Peter twelfth or thirteenth century. It was abandoned in 1341 and left in disrepair. In 1620, the chapel was restored ruins then, and even enlarged later in the eighteenth century. Transformed into stable during the Revolution, it was nevertheless made for worship in 1856 and again restored in 1879.
Free of charge.
ContactChapelle Saint Pierre
Tel : View number 04 90 77 62 29
CoordinatesLongitude : 5.480787
Latitude : 43.762449