Caumont-sur-Durance

Les Remparts de Caumont

Tourist service in Caumont-sur-Durance :

The ramparts in Caumont were built in the 14th century, and had at least 5 entrances. These entrances were known as the Porte de Cavaillon, the Porte d'Avignon - demolished in 1875, the Porte du Thor, the Porte de Gadagne, and the Porte des Pénitents, which was finished later by the Marquis known as the Marquis of the New Entrance.
Find out more
A watchman's round went around the entire rampart, protected by 2 low walls.

See less

VOIR PLUS
See less
VOIR PLUS
See less

Prices

Free access.

Languages spoken

  • French

Contact

Les Remparts de Caumont
Rue de la Dévalade
84510 Caumont-sur-Durance
Tel : View number +33(0)4 90 01 20 20
Website : https://www.caumont-sur-durance.fr/

Coordinates

Longitude : 4.944882
Latitude : 43.894397