Canoë Vaucluse - Balade en Canoë Kayak
Tourist service in Avignon :See the Rhône from a different vantage point, floating along with the current, or paddling away like an Olympic champion. Delight in the freedom of being on the water, and see up close the river Rhone, rich in biodiversity and history, with magnificent views of the banks, and the Papal city of Avignon and its historical monuments.
- Float down the Rhône, every hour on the hour at 2,3, 4, and 5 o'clock. 8 km on the waters of the Rhone to discover Avignon from another angle!
- Nocturnal float down the Rhone - reserve ahead. Set out with a headlamp and guided by a licensed instructor, all five senses on alert. Magnificent views of the Papal City, an unforgettable experience not to be missed!
Relaxation area with fruit juices and local products, games, shared books. Lounge chairs, tables and chairs to hang out and take in the best views of Avignon.
- Picnic area
- Canoe-Kayak base
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Canoe hire
- Stand up paddle rental
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Canoe down the Rhône: An 8-km adventure on the quiet waters of the Rhone river, see Avignon in a totally different way. Price: 19€ per person.
- Night-time canoeing. With a headlamp and a professional guide, off you go canoeing on the Rhone river, all senses on alert. Magnificent panorama of Avignon. Price: 27€ per person.
Personalised quotes for groups of schoolchildren, clubs, associations, seminars and special events, works' councils: 20% off our summer activities for approved works' councils.
- Free entry for children < 9 years.
Group rate for > 6 people.
ContactCanoë Vaucluse - Balade en Canoë Kayak
Allée Antoine Pinay
Chemin de halage
Ile de la Barthelasse
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.canoe-vaucluse.fr
CoordinatesLongitude : 4.831694
Latitude : 43.972297