La Filaventure: Sensory Museum of Brun de Vian-Tiran’s Noble Fibres
Tourist service in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue :This adventure began when a family settled on the banks of the Sorgue to craft wool and silk 200 years ago. Today, their traditions of working noble fibres are perpetuated by the Manufacture Brun de Vian-Tiran. The Manufacture team shares their passion for the wool trade in a museum, through a fun and sensory learning experience for visitors.
- Marvel at the wool animals you will see along your journey
- Explore every continent in search of exceptional fibres
- Feel the passion for their craft shared by everyone at the Manufacture
- Experience some of the stages involved in transforming fibres into fabrics
- Touch the different materials and feel their qualities – from a skein of wool to a wonderful weave that envelops you in softness
Children aged 6 to 12 can follow a game-based trail guided by Edgar the sheep, for an informative and fun exploration.
At the end of your museum visit, browse the Brun de Vian-Tiran boutique with its home and bedding collections (throws, duvets, blankets) and fashion items (shawls and scarves). It’s a haven of beautiful softness and elegance.
Museum displays are in French and English.
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Private parking
- Free car park
- Themed tour
Dates and times
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
Full price: 7.50 €
Reduced price: 6.50 €
Group adults: 5 to 6 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years, people > 65, mountain guides, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
ContactLa Filaventure: Sensory Museum of Brun de Vian-Tiran’s Noble Fibres
Avenue de la Libération
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : https://www.lafilaventure.com/en/
CoordinatesLongitude : 5.048297
Latitude : 43.918609
Did you know?This site is included in the Vaucluse Provence Pass.