For more than 30 years, the Campredon Mansion has been organising exhibitions of paintings, sculptures, and photos... It has sponsored no less than 90 major events featuring the biggest names in the history of art and contemporary art.
A few examples of featured artists include: Ernest Pignon-Ernest in 2008, Anne & Patrick Poirier in 2009, Sarah Moon in 2010, Hervé Di Rosa in 2011, Nils-Udo in 2012, Robert Doisneau in 2013, Vladimir Skoda in 2014, Georges Rousse in 2015, Vivian Maier in 2016, Françoise Pétrovitch & Jacques Henri Lartigue in 2017...
The Centre Campredon was built in 1746 for Charles-Joseph de Campredon, who came from an old family of landowners whose origins date back to the 16th Century. The Hotel features beautiful architecture balanced across three levels. It was sold to the nuns of Saint-Charles on January 18, 1865 by the Marquis de Lespine, heir to the Campredons, and was later acquired by the city in 1978.
There are two levels of exhibition space with a surface area of 500 m².
Adress / Contact
20 rue du Docteur Tallet