Wine tourism in Domaine Fontavin
Activity in Courthézon :In a lively and pleasant setting, the winegrower or cellar master welcomes you for an educational moment of togetherness! The family estate has used organic growing methods since 2008.
- Introducing to wine tasting,
- What's an organic farming ?
We organize :
- A walk through the vineyards
- A guided tour of the cellars
- Comparative tasting of your different wines : Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras, Muscat de Beaumes de Venise, ...
Duration : 1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours
- Pets welcome
Dates and times
From 02/01 to 31/12 except on bank holidays.
Closed on Sunday.
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
Group adults: 190 to 390 €.
Free entry for press.
Group rate available for > 12 people.
Group rate: from 12 to 29 people: €190 TTC
Groups of 30 people or more: € 390 TTC
For tastings in English: admission charge and by appointment (€12 per person).