Cooking school without allergens at La Fenière restaurant
Reine Sammut is a female chef who’s been in the business since 1975! Her authentic Mediterranean cooking comes from the heart.
Nowadays she works with her daughter Nadia Sammut in a free style of cuisine that’s gluten-free, focused on making refined and delightful cuisine accessible to everyone. She also gives cookery classes for individuals or small groups (adults and children) on fixed dates.
You don't just come to the Auberge de la Fenière for a rest or to enjoy the magnificent sunshine of the south – you also get to discover a cuisine built around awareness, sharing and enjoyment.
• COOK LIKE ROYALTY: with Reine Sammut, a cookery class followed by lunch with a Michelin-starred chef is quite something! (Masterclass on themes: foie gras, truffles, citrus fruits, the pumpkin family, olive oils…)
• EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT BREAD, AND MORE: find out how to use different flours and bake your bread just the way you like it
• PASTA & PESTO: summer’s in the air, the cicadas are chirping and life is sweet... Nadia Sammut teaches you to make your own pasta and the right pesto to go with it.
• WORKING WITH WALNUTS, CASHEWS AND HAZELNUTS: followed by a discussion over a cup of tea, where you taste the different dishes.
• WORKSHOP FOR LITTLE CHEFS: for children with or without food intolerances or allergies! We cook for everyone, with everyone! And while they are doing that, mums can enjoy some time in the pool, the library or the grocery shop…
Duration: 2h 0min
Adress / Contact
Auberge de La Fenière Route de Lourmarin