Located in the heart of the Luberon Regional Nature Park, between Bonnieux and Lourmarin, 4.5 km from the small town of Apt, the urban centre of northern Luberon. Magnificent 17th century fortified house that was, until the 1789 revolution, owned by the Bishop of Apt. Wonderful location, renowned for quiet, peaceful surroundings.
This lovely estate, that produces lavandin essential oil and honey, has two spacious guest rooms:
The blue room, on the upper floor, with bathroom (shower and bath tub), separate wc and 160 cm double bed. Windows overlooking old enclosed vegetable garden and fields.
The green room, on the ground floor, with bathroom (shower and bath tub), separate wc and 160 cm double bed or twin beds, on request. Two windows overlooking old vegetable garden and terraces.