We decided to set up camp at Cucuron, on the outskirts of the village, in Netta's campsite at the farm.
We loved the environment of a 100% nature campsite, where you can come to pitch your tent with ease in an endless green surroundings, to recharge your batteries and escape to the countryside!
In two minutes, we set up our little nest: simple, but so relaxing.
The we went to the reception, to book our trip for the following day... With a donkey, a charming travelling companion that the children immediately wanted to adopt.
Netta, the owner of the site, offers a range of themed walks: Fields of Provence, Geology, Picnic among the vines, History of the Waldensians.
Whether walking or by bike, there are lots of tempting routes (and not enough days to try them all out!)
We opted for the picnic among the vines, which promised impressive landscapes and enchanting memories for the little ones.
Like us, you will undoubtedly love this natural location lulled by tranquillity in the heart of the Natural Park of Luberon, and especially getting to know Netta, whose kindness adds to the enjoyment of your stay.
Starting from 450€ / semaine
The price includes: family price with two children, tourist tax included
The price does not include
-Any additional charges
-The walk with a donkey (from €30 for 3 hours, €50 for the day)
- Visit to the village of Cucuron, which served as the setting for the film "The Horseman on the Roof", with its pond at the heart of the village, its streets and its squares...
- The castles route of Sud Luberon
- The cinema route of south Luberon (discover the filming locations of famous films)
- Tour of villages of character (Cadenet, la Tour d'Aigues, Ansouis...)
- Tour of gardens: the conservatory garden of dye plants at Lauris, the garden of Val Joanis, classified as an "outstanding garden", at Pertuis